Hello guys, welcome to our Second ✌🏼 day (26th) of the challenge #CharliesYogis .
HUMBLE WARRIOR - She doesn't shy away from people who are different from her.
▪️Instead, she embraces all people, regardless of their ethnicity, backgrounds, status, beliefs, talents, and abilities.
She can generate both compassion and gratitude for the fact that each person is talented and unique in his or her own way.
Everyone has their own set of positive assets, and she doesn't view their differences as threatening beneath her.
She embraces the skills and resources that she and other people have equally and embraces everyone in a unique way. If she thinks someone is talented, she doesn't hesitate to let them know.
(Swipe for the original photo)
Please check out my Beautiful co hosts for their awesome variation. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lists of the Poses:
Day 1: WARRIOR 1 - She isn't scared of making her own decisions.
Day 2: HUMBLE WARRIOR - She doesn't shy away from people who are different from her.
Day 3: WARRIOR 2 - She isn't scared of taking risks.
Day 4: TWISTED REVERSE WARRIOR - She doesn't need constant validation.
Day 5: WARRIOR 3 - She doesn't blame other people for her feelings.
Day 6: REVOLVED WARRIOR - She doesn't let her confidence get to her head.
Day 7: FLYING WARRIOR - She is not afraid of saying no.
To be Eligible of the prize please follow this simple steps:
1. FOLLOW all the SPONSORS and HOSTS
2. Repost the FLYER and invite friends to join.
3. Use the hashtag #CharliesYogis each day in the caption and tag all the hosts and sponsors.
4. Make sure your IG profile is public so we can see your post. For prize consideration please state in a post (or bio) if you are in the U.S or an International Yogi.
5. Be safe and have fun! Enjoy! 😊