Ever tried to bake bread??
This recipe is fool proof and is beyond easy to make!!! So get yo self in the kitchen, throw in that apron, turn on that salsa music and chef it up!!!!!! 💥
Low-Carb Bread! 🍞
Full recipe below, send it to a friend who’d love this! 📥
This bread is crazy low in carbs, and high in protein, making it perfect for those on a keto diet! It goes beautifully with any of your normal sandwich fillings, but a nice ham salad with this bread is truly amazing 😍🥗🥪
. . .
(Makes Roughly 10 Slices)
6 Eggs (Separated)
2 Whole Eggs
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2 Cups Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Separate 6 eggs into two different bowls.
3. Add two whole eggs to the bowl which has the yolks in.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks and whole eggs with the olive oil, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. In a different large mixing bowl, add the cream of tartar to the separated egg whites and whisk to form fluffy white peaks which hold their shape.
6. Fold the whisked egg whites into the other ingredients, a bit at a time, taking care to be very gentle so that as much air as possible stays in the mixture.
7. Pour the mixture into a bread tin, which has a rectangle of parchment paper on the bottom - DO NOT grease the tin!
8. Bake for 40 minutes.
9. Enjoy 🌱😋
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g
Cholesterol: 131mg (44%)
Sodium: 168mg (7%)
Of which sugars: 0.1g
Vitamin D: 7%