Low carb meatballs in a creamy mushroom sauce 😍
1. Add 500g pork mince, 1/4 cup fine Parmesan, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 egg, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder to a bowl and combine.
2. Roll mixture into balls and fry in a pan on low heat, cover and cook for 30 secs each side.
3. Once done let rest for 5 mins.
Creamy mushroom sauce:
1. Add a little bit of butter, 1 cup diced mushrooms & 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes to a pan on medium heat cook until slightly soft.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups spinach, 2 tbsp Greek yogurt & 1 tbsp cream cheese to the pan, simmer for 1 min. Plate the meatballs and add the sauce, Enjoy ❤️